A Look at Batman: Under the Red Hood


It feels like Crisis on Two Earths just came out, but a few images from the next DC Animated movie, Batman: Under the Red Hood, have already surfaced. That's not to say that I'm complaining, because I am pretty psyched about this one.


I am not the biggest fan of Jason Todd, but I've been enjoying him a lot more in Batman and Robin, and I'm confident I'll enjoy him here too. DC Animated stuff is pretty much always fantastic and the voice cast looks really good. Jensen Ackles should do a great job with Jason Todd, and I am so excited to hear Neil Patrick Harris voicing Nightwing. I'm always going to wish that Kevin Conroy was voicing Batman, but Bruce Greenwood is a solid choice, and a definite step up from William Baldwin.


This one comes out July 27th, and apparently a pretty nice looking Red Hood figure will come out with it.


And in case you missed it on the cover, there'll be a Jonah Hex short too. I can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment